ShadowRun - Blood and Shadows
- Racism – Adding a multitude of new races didn’t get rid of racism… more like dumping gasoline on a campfire. The various ‘good old boy’ groups are still around, plus each of the major races has it’s own prejudice groups.
- Poverty and the SINless – Those who don’t work for the various mega’s (and their subsidiaries) or for some local/state/federal agency manage to eek out a living in the squaller. The SINless are even less fortunate, and often must work in the shadows to survive (that’s YOU chummer!)
- Transhumanism – “To evolve beyond current limitations by means of science and technology” (and magic).
- Sixth World Terrors – There are a lot of scary things in the world today, some of them are NOT born in the bowels of some corporate R&D pool. Magic, Astral intruders, monsters from the deep meta-planes, awakened critters, blood cults, reanimated dead and worse are only a few of the possible HORRORS to encounter.
- The Past – I like to tie in as much ‘lore’ as I can. This means there may be EARTHDAWN references for the intrepid investigator. I will also include elements from previous Shadowrun games I’ve been a part of.
- CFD – The scary ‘new’ meta-plot that is all the rage amongst the razor boys. I like the plot ideas presented in the CFD material, but there are some concerns, plus I am prone to tweaking things to fit my plot needs.